Annual Billing Company Success Summit
The following Refund Policy applies specifically to Kareo Live, a paid event for billing companies, which will take place over the course of 3 days with general sessions on thought leadership and the future of healthcare, informational sessions on optimization and growth within the Kareo platform, as well as specified training programs to help billers advance their skills. The event will also provide a space for product focus groups, customer testimonials and opportunities for prospective customers to interact with the Kareo team.
- Where is Kareo Live 2022? The Waterfront Beach Resort, 21100 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.
- When is Kareo Live 2022? September 21 – 23, 2022.
- How do I attend Kareo Live? Attendees may register for the event at events.kareo.com. Attendees are responsible for ticketing, airfare and lodging. Attendees may email email@example.com for event ticketing information, however, Attendees must communicate directly with airlines and hotels, including the Waterfront Beach Resort, for all travel and lodging inquiries.
- Is there a registration deadline for Kareo Live 2022? Yes, the deadline for Kareo Live overall program registration is September 14, 2022, or until sold out, whichever occurs first. Additionally, the deadline for Certified Biller Training is August 26, 2022, or until sold out, whichever occurs first. Please note: by registering for the Certified Biller Training, you understand that you must bring your own personal laptop to participate in the course.
- Is there a hotel rooming discount for Attendees? Yes. The reservation cut-off is Monday, August 29, 2022 and you must book on or before that date in order to receive the group rate. Reserve at the link provided at events.kareo.com or by calling 1-800-HILTONS and referencing Kareo.
- Will food and beverages be provided for Kareo Live Attendees? Yes. Food and beverage will be provided for the duration of the event; Attendees are solely responsible for communicating allergies and/or dietary restrictions at event registration.
- What is your refund policy? We understand that plans change — especially now. Kareo Live offers flexibility and will provide full refunds for registration fees until September 1, 2022. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
- What are your COVID-19 and safety protocols? COVID-19 WARNING. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. There is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending Kareo Live will not be exposed to COVID-19. ATTENDEE PROMISE & HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. All Attendees agree to follow Kareo Live policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at Kareo Live 2022. According to the CDC, older adults and people of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All Attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend Kareo Live 2022. By participating in Kareo Live 2022, Attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that they will adhere to local quarantine mandates and the CDC quarantine requirements, available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html