- Permitted Use of The Site
- Changes to Terms and Site
- Prohibited Use of the Site
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Use the Site to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Tebra or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Tebra or its licensors (if any). Tebra owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. Tebra, Kareo and PatientPop, including their logos, and other marks used by Tebra from time to time are trademarks and the property of Tebra. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of Tebra.com site are protected trade dress. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. Tebra may use and incorporate into the Site or Tebra Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
- User Content You Post or Provide
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Site or the Service should be sent to Tebra’s designated Copyright Agent. See the Claims of Copyright Infringement instructions below.
- Disclaimer; Limitation on Liability
This Site is provided by Tebra on an as “as-is” basis. Tebra makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, as to the operation of the Site, or the Content, information, materials, or products included on this Site. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Tebra disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Tebra does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that this Site and its server are free or computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the Site or the Content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Tebra is not responsible for those costs.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TEBRA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TEBRA IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TEBRA AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL IN ALL CASES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
- No Medical Advice
The Site and the Content are for informational purposes only. No medical advice is rendered through the Site by Tebra and the Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you read on the Site. Tebra does not recommend or endorse any specific procedures, products, tests, physicians, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided on the Site, whether by Tebra or any other party is solely at your own risk. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.
- Applicable Law
This Site is created and controlled by Tebra in the State of California. As such, the laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. By use of this Site you irrevocably consent for any and all disputes with Tebra to the venue of state or federal courts located in the State of California. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time with or without notice to its users.
- Web Traffic Tracking
- Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Site by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Tebra Technologies, Inc.
1111 Bayside Drive, Suite 150
Corona del Mar, CA 92625
Attn: General Counsel
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
- Kareo Live 2022 Terms
The following Terms and Conditions apply specifically to Kareo Live, a paid event for billing companies, which will take place over the course of 3 days with general sessions on thought leadership and the future of healthcare, informational sessions on optimization and growth within the Kareo platform, as well as specified training programs to help billers advance their skills. The event will also provide a space for product focus groups, customer testimonials and opportunities for prospective customers to interact with the Kareo team.
- Where is Kareo Live 2022? The Waterfront Beach Resort, 21100 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.
- When is Kareo Live 2022? September 21 – 23, 2022.
- How do I attend Kareo Live? Attendees may register for the event at events.kareo.com. Attendees are responsible for ticketing, airfare and lodging. Attendees may email email@example.com for event ticketing information, however, Attendees must communicate directly with airlines and hotels, including the Waterfront Beach Resort, for all travel and lodging inquiries.
- Is there a registration deadline for Kareo Live 2022? Yes, the deadline for Kareo Live overall program registration is September 14, 2022, or until sold out, whichever occurs first. Additionally, the deadline for Certified Biller Training is August 26, 2022, or until sold out, whichever occurs first. Please note: by registering for the Certified Biller Training, you understand that you must bring your own personal laptop to participate in the course.
- Is there a hotel rooming discount for Attendees? Yes. The reservation cut-off is Monday, August 29, 2022 and you must book on or before that date in order to receive the group rate. Reserve at the link provided at events.kareo.com or by calling 1-800-HILTONS and referencing Kareo.
- Will food and beverages be provided for Kareo Live Attendees? Yes. Food and beverage will be provided for the duration of the event; Attendees are solely responsible for communicating allergies and/or dietary restrictions at event registration.
- What is your refund policy? We understand that plans change — especially now. Kareo Live offers flexibility and will provide full refunds for registration fees until September 1, 2022. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
- What are your COVID-19 and safety protocols? COVID-19 WARNING. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. There is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending Kareo Live will not be exposed to COVID-19. ATTENDEE PROMISE & HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. All Attendees agree to follow Kareo Live policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at Kareo Live 2022. According to the CDC, older adults and people of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All Attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend Kareo Live 2022. By participating in Kareo Live 2022, Attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that they will adhere to local quarantine mandates and the CDC quarantine requirements, available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html.
Kareo Live 2022 Attendee Conduct
Tebra requires all Attendees to be respectful and professional to our staff, location hosts, speakers, and other Attendees and their guests or families throughout Kareo Live 2022, even during non-scheduled downtime and breaks. Tebra reserves the right to ask Attendee and/or their guests to leave the conference room and hotel immediately should they be deemed rude, uncooperative, unprofessional, intoxicated or in possession of any illegal substance. In such case, the Attendee’s fees for Kareo Live 2022 will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
While we take every possible measure to ensure Attendee safety at Kareo Live 2022, we can not control everything. For this reason, Attendee is legally responsible for their safety and behavior and agrees to, and is held legally liable to, the following statements:
I, the willing Attendee of Kareo Live 2022, hereby accept all risk to my health and of my injury or death that may result from participating in Kareo Live 2022 and I hereby release Tebra and its officers, employees, interns, contractors, sponsors and representatives from any and all liability to me, my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns for any and all claims and causes of action for loss of or damage to my property and for any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur during my participation at Kareo Live 2022, whether caused by negligence of Tebra, its governing board, officers, employees, or representatives, or otherwise. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tebra and any third-party company from liability for the injury or death of any person(s) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while attending and participating in Kareo Live 2022. Under no circumstances will Tebra or its assigns be held liable for my injury or death or any loss or damage of my personal belongings resulting from my participation in Kareo Live 2022. Should I require emergency medical treatment as a result of accident or illness arising during my attendance and participation in Kareo Live 2022, I consent to such treatment. I acknowledge and I agree to be financially responsible for any medical or legal bills that may be incurred as a result of emergency medical treatment. I will notify Tebra verbally and in writing if I am at any time injured prior to, during, or after Kareo Live 2022 in my travels or attendance, or if I have medical conditions about which emergency medical personnel should be informed; however, I understand that Tebra is not legally obligated to act on that information in any way or to providing any medical service whatsoever to me. I agree that if I have any medical or psychological conditions that may hamper me from fully and healthfully participating in Kareo Live 2022 that I will notify Tebra and that Tebra retains the right to ask that I not participate in portions of or the entirety of Kareo Live 2022.
Liability Disclaimer: No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available by Tebra any third-party through Kareo Live 2022 or their websites or services cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal fields. Tebra does not offer any professional personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information contained in Kareo Live 2022 should be confused as such advice. Neither Tebra nor its assigns, sponsors, speakers, partners, contractors or any of their affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages to the Attendee or the Attendee’s business, including economic loss, that may result from participation in Kareo Live 2022 or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through Kareo Live 2022 or any products or services provided pursuant to Kareo Live 2022, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will Tebra be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from Attendee’s participation in Kareo Live 2022. To be clear: You, the Attendee, alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your participation in Kareo Live 2022, you agree not to attempt to hold us, Tebra, liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation in Kareo Live at any time, under any circumstance.
Audio/Visual Rules and Release
Attendees may not, under any circumstance, use any type of recording device to capture and distribute the information provided at Kareo Live.
By participating in the Kareo Live, Attendee understands that portions of the live events may be recorded in video and audio and/or captured in still and/or digital photographs by Tebra. Attendee agrees that Tebra and its assigns have the right and permission to use such recordings and photographs should they include Attendee’s name, likeness, voice, biographical details, testimonial, or photograph for marketing, advertising or any other purpose in any media or format, online and/or offline, now or hereafter without further compensation, permission, or notification to the Attendee. Attendee understands and agrees that all recordings from Tebra’s events are the exclusive rights of Tebra and Attendee does not ask for or expect compensation for the use of recordings or photographs in which Attendee appears or speaks. Tebra owns all rights of any audio, video, and/or photograph captured during Kareo Live.
These Terms are subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of Tebra. Please visit the site regularly for updates.